Join Our Team, Our Most Valued Resource Is Our People
For years we've been working smart and hard - getting our independent & opinionated voice heard right across the business world. Working here means you can get stuck in right away, have your ideas heard, work in collaboration with a young, dynamic and motivated global team, and make a difference. So, if you like what we do and want to give 100% (and enjoy yourself while you''re doing it!), we are currently looking for talented professionals who meet the standard to join our offices.
Please submit your resume below if you see your related job.
- National Sales Manager
- Corporate Sale Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- - Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- - Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls.
- - Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- - Responding to incoming phone inquiries.
- - Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- - Agreement cheques and Exclusivity Cheques.
- - Gathering market and customer information SWOT Analysis and Competitor Analysis.
- - Representing exhibitions, events and promotions.
- - Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with dealers.
- - Telly Book Management.
- - Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special Promotions.
- - Liaising with dealers to check the progress of existing orders.
- - Merchandising the shop.
- - Recording accounts issues, media issues and product issues.
- - Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- - Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- - Punjab surrounding people will be preferred.