BOSS PAKISTAN – CAREERS
Join Our Team, Our Most Valued Resource Is Our People
For years we’ve been working smart and hard – getting our independent & opinionated voice heard right across the business world. Working here means you can get stuck in right away, have your ideas heard, work in collaboration with a young, dynamic and motivated global team, and make a difference. So, if you like what we do and want to give 100% (and enjoy yourself while you”re doing it!), we are currently looking for talented professionals who meet the standard to join our offices.
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Assist. Digital Marketing Officer
- Corporate Sales Officer
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming phone inquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Agreement cheques and Exclusivity Cheques.
- Gathering market and customer information SWOT Analysis and Competitor Analysis.
- Representing exhibitions, events and promotions.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with dealers.
- Telly Book Management.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special Promotions.
- Liaising with dealers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Merchandising the shop.
- Recording accounts issues, media issues and product issues.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Punjab surrounding people will be preferred.